As a counsellor, therapist, and mother of two, I offer confidential support in creating balance and happiness for you.
Day/Evening and weekend appointments available in Mt Eliza and Frankston South
What is happening in your life right now? How are you handling situations or reacting to things? are you noticing that you could be making changes as not feeling physically, mentally and socially healthy? It is important to recognise when you need support, and it is more important to seek it. Believe in the strength you hold within. We can be our toughest critic, constantly questioning our ability.
No matter how big or small the challenge, concern, issue, pressure life is at the moment there is a way to improve things.
Counselling – integrative therapy, can help you to:
- Recognise your triggers
- Build strategies that work for you in every day life
- Understand and acknowledge aspects of your past
- Recognise how the past is affecting you today
- Change your negative critic or chatter into positive
- Believe in yourself and your abilities
- Build self esteem, self worth
- Trust yourself
- Be supported to unlock your inner strength
- Listen to your feelings and thoughts
- Create the balance you seek
- Learn to like and love yourself
- Work with the physical, emotional, and social you
- Understand your family dynamic, including extended family
- Only you can make the change no matter how big or small
*CBT *SolutionFocus *ClientCentred *TFT *TraumaInformed
Working with adolescents (13yrs +), adults, couples
Contact Eryka on 0414 738 048 or click here